Greetings fellow physicians! The Asian Physicians Network (APN) is a non-profit organization formed to bring together Asian medical doctors across the U.S. to solidify this community and provide a forum for social and professional networking.
APN will help support and build relationships between practitioners across different medical disciplines. We will also serve the broader community through volunteer events and medical missions.
Through regularly scheduled events, APN will allow members to meet with friends and colleagues in a relaxed and fun environment.
Group members are welcome to invite professionals from other disciplines to APN events. Physicians-in-training are also welcome to join APN.
History and Future Projections of APN
The Asian Physician's Network (APN) was founded on April 8th, 2010 by Dr. Chang-Hwa Mary Chen in Santa Monica, California.
During the first year of its formation, APN united many physicians in the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County region and helped form many new friendships. Due to this early success, APN is expanding beyond the Greater Los Angeles area.
- To solidify the Asian physician community
- To provide open and relaxed social and networking opportunities for members
- To organize and assist volunteer events for our local communities
- To recruit participants for medical missions to developing countries or other areas in need
- To host educational health forums